Wednesday 22 June 2011

Favourite body part on a woman

Everyone loves a pretty face, so girls put on a big smile as Kellan loves to see girls smile. A big smile can definitely trigger smiles back, so no wonder this hottie loves to get smiles from girls. He says:
“The face has so much, and I love the eyes and a big smile.”



However, this isn't the only thing that Kellan Lutz loves on a woman, apparently the collar bone turns him on as well. Could this be one of the reasons he was so suited for the vampire role in the Twilight Saga?!
Kellan says that although this might seem weird, the clavicle area attracts his attention. He says:
“I also really like the clavicle area, which is really weird but so sexy.”

As far as what he likes about himself, Kellan says it's his dimples. Not many people have dimples and they are considered by most people very attractive. Kellan says he likes his dimples as they make him a bit different.
“I like my dimples the most. Not a lot of people have dimples so I like that I'm a little different. When I was a kid, I used to have three on one side and two on the other, but now I have one on each side.” 





SOURCE

No comments: