Friday 9 September 2011

Kellan has cancelled ET6

Kellan has cancelled ET6 - the Eternal Twilight 6 convention in the UK in October. Which we are attending and were supposed to give Kellan the fan book while there (which I guess we'll be posting to him now)

Is it ok for me to cry over this bit of news? I'm so gutted, obviously I completely support Kellan as an Actor and its great that he has yet another film to film... but does it rally have to be then?! haha...

Here's what Kellan said about the cancellation:

 "I'm very sorry that I am not going to be able to make it to England and Eternal Twilight 6 in October. I have just got work on a new film that I am really excited about but unfortunately the shooting for the film is at the same time as Eternal Twilight. I had an absolute blast meeting all my UK fans a few years ago at the first ET show and I was so looking forward to seeing you all again. I hope to be able to come to future event and catch up with you all. Sorry for the disappointment and thank you so much for understanding and supporting me! Love Kellan".


Read more from showmasters here

And by the way showmasters you better have an AMAZING back up plan.

No comments: