Thursday 14 July 2011

"Too busy for love"

The 26-year-old actor spoke with American Idol host Ryan Seacrest on his morning radio show and stated that he was too busy to be in a relationship at the moment.
The Twilight heartthrob has been in an on-again off-again relationship with 90210 star AnnaLynne McCord for the past two years but they have now parted ways although they remain friends.
“We’re both busy and we’re both focused on our work,” Kellan told Ryan on Los Angeles radio show KIIS FM.

“I’m really busy, I don’t know if I can say I’m enjoying being single. I just don’t have time to focus on trying to find a girlfriend. I’m very focused on work.”

Kellan opened up about filming the Twilight: Breaking Dawn movies and said it was a “long seven months” but he is positive fans “are going to enjoy” the last two movies in the hit series.

He is also starring in the upcoming film Immortals with Slumdog Millionaire star Freida Pinto who he says is a “sweetheart inside and out”.

Kellan also dished about his co-star Nikki Reed’s upcoming nuptials with American Idol star Paul McDonald.

“I’m so proud. I’ve never seen Nikki so happy, we really got close throughout these movies. I hope I’m invited.”
Kellan really will be busy over the next two years as he is signed on to star in a staggering nine movies during that time.

No comments: